Apple cider vinegar has gained a great deal of popularity in the past few years. When combined with water and lemon it is known to aid digestion and help individuals lose weight. However the medicinal properties of Apple Cider Vinegar are not new to mankind. It has been around for ages and was always used in cooking and for medicinal purposes. It has been claimed that it can help relieve a wide range of health problems. However if you are wondering what is the big deal about organic apple cider vinegar you need to go through the following.
The many benefits of organic apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is made from fermented apple juice. The juice of the apples is extracted and kept in wooden kegs. The juice is then allowed to ferment. Fermentation process turns the sugar into alcohol and the bacteria then turns it into an acetic acid. It is the presence of this Acetic Acid which gives the vinegar its strong flavour and smell. According to health experts it is the presence of this Acid which leads to the various health benefits of apple cider vinegar. Organic cider vinegar comprises of substance called mother. It refers to the strands of proteins and enzymes which gives it its murky appearance.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar can help get rid of harmful bacteria. People have been using vinegar for centuries for the simple purpose of cleaning and disinfecting. It has been used to treat fungus warts and a number of other health problems. Surely it was also used by Doctors to clean the wounds some thousands of years ago. It can also be used as a food preservative because it inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- There is enough anecdotal evidence which suggest that drinking apple cider vinegar on a regular basis could also help get rid of acne problems. Since it is a disinfectant and a natural preservative it prevents the bacteria in the skin from multiplying and causing further lesions in the skin.
- When use regularly for more than two or three months it is known to help lower blood sugar level and also help manage diabetes. It is known to be a convincing treatment for people who suffer from type 2 diabetes. This kind of diabetes is characterized by insulin resistance or the inability to produce insulin. However drinking apple cider vinegar combined with a few ounces of water can cause the sugar levels to drop and it can also help regulate the sugar levels in the blood.
- It can also be an effective remedy for weight loss. Enzymes found in apple cider vinegar can create feeling of fullness and therefore lead a person to eat fewer calories. It helps reduce the appetite and therefore allowing you to drop those unwanted pounds. In a study where individuals were given 3 doses of Apple Cider Vinegar diluted with water before every meal it was observed that they lost around 2 to 3 kg in 2 months time.
Make sure you grab your bottle of organic apple cider vinegar from CoralTree Organics Australia to reap all its benefits